“Get Up”… (commonly heard by the men at Melbourne cup, with regards to their horse trying to win in first place).
To us women, it’s our outfit. Here are my picks for Melbourne cup dresses this year…
Key notes for Melbourne cup:
- Always wear a hat or fascinator.
- Wear a dress on trend or keep it classy and unique.
- Feel good in what you wear. (remembering how much food and booze you may consume)
- Hair & Make-up – call in a professional or plan it a day before.
- Hydrate before you dehydrate.
- Have fun, smile and fingers crossed for a win.
2 weeks to go… Start shopping now.